About The Leith Agency
Leith is a fully integrated creative agency that works with large organisations across multiple sectors (both public and private) to improve marketing effectiveness through the creation of Bold Ideas that make a Difference. With offices in Edinburgh and Manchester, Cello Signal Ltd trading as The Leith Agency’s financial year ends on the 31 December.
Modern Slavery is a crime which violates fundamental human rights. Leith recognises that as a commercial organisation it has a moral and social responsibility to take a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery in all forms. As such, we are committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking, as well as protecting human rights in our corporate activities. We are also committed to ensuring, as far as we are able, that our supply chain (including sub-contractors and partners) do the same.
All Leith employees are expected to highlight any concerns using the appropriate reporting channels, and local management are expected to act accordingly.
We undertake due diligence when considering new suppliers and periodically review existing suppliers. Our due diligence process includes:
• Understanding our supply chain so as to identify and assess particular services and products or geographical risks of modern slavery and human trafficking
• Evaluating the risks through a detailed quality assessment process, which includes supplier declaration
• Conducting supplier audits.
We acknowledge responsibility to the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and we will ensure transparency within the organisation and with suppliers of goods and services to the organisation.
Leith will not support or deal with any business knowingly involved in slavery or human trafficking.
The Leith Board of Directors and senior management will:
• Take responsibility for implementing this policy statement and its objectives
• Provide adequate resources and investment to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place within the organisation and within its supply chains.
A copy of this policy will be accessible to all stakeholders via the Leith website and we will ensure that the policy is understood and communicated to all levels of the company.
This policy has been approved by the Leith Board of Directors and will be reviewed and updated at least annually to ensure that it is achieving its objectives and is relevant to the company’s activities.
Richard Marsham, CEO