We’re The Leith Agency - Scotland’s leading creative agency. We’re a bunch of creative, digitally-minded, content-loving people based in the heart of ‘the world’s coolest neighborhoods’. Established in 1984 on the docks of Edinburgh, Leith has come a long way from its ad agency roots. Ranked the most successful regional creative agency in the UK last year and the 22nd biggest overall, the business now delivers its trademark bold ideas through digital, experiences, social and health, alongside advertising, production and design working with a bunch of incredible clients, including IRN-BRU, Nando’s, The Scottish Government and The Famous Grouse.
With exciting growth plans in place, we’re looking to appoint a dynamic and effective account executive for our health team that is willing to put their skills towards making a difference for a worthy cause. We’re looking for this person to support the team on the day-to-day running of project for our clients and be involved in the development of our award-winning work.
Who are we looking for?
- Great at building relationships with multiple teams internally and with clients
- Familiar with agency processes to be able to move jobs internally to meet deadlines and budgets
- Ability to build timelines and production schedules, manage them and keeping the team informed at all times
- Ability to deliver detailed contact reports, status updates and keeping the team and client up-to date
- Working with account team to prepare estimates
The skills and experience you will need:
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy
- Ability to work across multiple projects at once
- Relationship building skills and utmost respect for others
- Tech skills – Microsoft Office package
What’s in it for you?
- Not to blow our own trumpet, but you’ll get to work at an award-winning agency with smart people who have a huge variety of skills
- A nice, airy, cushy office right on The Shore of Leith
- A cycle to work scheme to save you cash for saving the planet
- Quarterly, company-wide events featuring all kinds of bold thinkers
- Hybrid and Flexible Working
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Pension plan with employer contributions
- Vitality Private Health Insurance
- Mentoring Schemes that allow you to reach your full potential
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
- Your birthday off
- Annual discretionary bonus
- A boat, yes you heard that right! Our own boat where we host client meetings and parties.
Equal Opportunities Employer
Leith is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. We want everyone working here (or at home) to be able to reach their full potential, feel like they can be themselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family-friendly and inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, a mentoring scheme, and take an individual and flexible approach to supporting staff from different backgrounds. Please feel free to discuss any working requirements you have in your interview.