We're Hiring: Sponsorship Project Manager
We're looking for an experienced Sponsorship Project Manager to join our growing Partnerships team at Leith HQ in Edinburgh.
The Sponsorship Project Manager role will be split between specific management of an existing high profile client’s national sports sponsorship and ongoing campaign management across a range of agency clients.
- Developing client relationship with key sponsorship and marketing teams;
- Developing strong working relationship with rights holder, commercial, sponsorship and social teams;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills are required with the confidence and ability to effectively present the agency viewpoint;
- Familiarity and competent use of social media channels;
- Creative writing and image capture / use for social media posts;
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail for any necessary documentation that the role requires to be produced (event briefing docs, winner briefings, health and safety etc).
A crucial element of this role includes coordinating sports sponsorship activations, such as:
- Planning, set-up and implementation of grassroots club support programme;
- Ongoing point of contact and liaison with clubs throughout the programme, with specific events, incentives and activations throughout the year;
- Processing of club applications for programme, troubleshooting problems and working with client and rights holder to adjudicate level of prizes given;
- Match day Activations: assisting with ticketing and hospitality for match days. Where required, experiential activity (scoping, set-up and delivery of activity);
- Match day Experience: Delivering exclusive match day sponsor benefits and Money Can’t Buy prizes;
- Social media posts: assisting in planning, creating / writing and executing posts.
Managing the efficient production of varied campaigns through the agency on brief, on time and on budget:
- Client liaison - Helping ensure that the agency’s standards and reputation in all external dealings are maintained
- Project management - Briefing internal departments and, where specified, external suppliers on requirements and job progress. Preparing and maintaining production schedules for projects.
- Financial Management - Accurate and comprehensive financial records are maintained for every project being managed and ensuring that Clients are billed correctly, on time.
Other working requirements
- This is a predominantly office-based role, with match day and weekend working required at stadiums and clubs (refer to dates below):
- Weekend working for 8th and 9th August 2020. Potentially also 7th /8th November, 14th /15th November and 21st /22nd November.