Our design team is on the hunt for someone new. A designer that can develop creative and effective thought-led design solutions for our clients. A designer that knows a good design strategy when they see one. A designer that cares passionately about design – no matter what form it takes or what format it appears in. If that’s you, get in touch with Mel.
Designer at Leith – the role
Leith wants to grow its reputation for strategic design. We need someone from a strong design background who can:
– Be an originator, developing bold ideas and concepts.
– Visualise ideas to a high standard.
– Take another’s idea and run with it, bringing it to life.
– Bring brand strategies to life in an original way.
– Present visually and verbally, like you were born to do it.
– Develop and craft brand identities, guidelines and toolkits.
– Understand how to make design ideas work in the digital world (digital savvy, not digital specialism).
– Work with people from all disciplines and clients of all types.
Designer at Leith – the requirements
We need someone who has:
– 3 years (or more) agency experience with a strong portfolio of bold, effective work.
– A thorough knowledge of design, especially in marketing communications.
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams.
– An ability to work on multiple projects and manage a busy workload.
NB: We do not want packaging-led graphic designers.