Step forward oh art-working geniuses of the world, for your moment has arrived. Or to put it another way, The Leith is on the lookout for a new creator/artworker/re-touching whizz/digitally savvy so-and-so to join our studio team – and pronto.
Here’s the deal. You will have worked on campaigns big (and we mean seriously ‘big’) and small. You’ll be a Rembrandt of re-touching. You’ll be a titan of typography. You’ll be a builder of brands. You’ll be a dedicated champion of design. You’ll be master of time-management. You’ll laugh in the face of tight deadlines. You may even have experience of online banner ads or animated work in After Effects. You’ll be able to leap tall buildings in one bound…well maybe not that.
If that’s your kind of thing, ping your CV and examples of your work to Mel at The Leith. But if you’re a belt and braces kind of person (which we suspect you are), here are the official specifications to bear in mind before you get applying.
The role requires:
– 3 years (or more) agency experience across a wide range of work
– Complete print and reprographic understanding
– Highly organized with high standards of attention-to-detail
– Able to work to strict corporate deadlines and keep a cool head under pressure
– Great team player, working with many departments within the company
– Ability to work from briefs from art directors or copywriters to produce layouts for print/digital/client presentations
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Essential software requirements:
– Microsoft Office
A wee bonus (but not essential):
– After Effects experience
– Google Web Designer/Adobe Edge Animate experience
– Fontographer experience
Full time position.
Closing date of 5th Feb.